Hearing a lot about IoT lately? Want to learn everything from home automation to Industrial IoT? Want to try enterprise IoT solutions yourself? The Open Source IoT Summit is about open source IoT and Azure IoT solutions that anybody can use. Join Microsoft, Ubuntu / Canonical and DataArt to learn all about it and jointly start creating IoT solutions.
- How to create and package enterprise IoT apps;
- Monetizing IoT and selling IoT apps through IoT app stores;
- IoT security;
- Easily supporting different IoT standards;
- How to connect IoT devices to the cloud and use Azure IoT services;
- Open source tools to easily write and package IoT apps in any language;
- Learn about DeviceHive, the open source IoT platform that greatly accelerates your IoT product development;
- How to automatically test changes and roll them out securely in production;
- Sample Industrial IoT solutions like open source predictive maintenance.
Bring your laptop, some IoT boards / toys / sensors and let’s start making great IoT solutions.
Register now, free tickets are limited.